On Sunday, May 3rd at 10:30 am we will resume our public gathering for worship. Please note that for the short-term, this will be our only weekly gathering time (no Bible Study at 9:00 am and no Evening Worship at 6:00 pm, and no Wednesday service).
We will also continue broadcasting a Sunday Morning Worship service at 10:00 am on WMUZ-AM 1200. Please note that this service will NOT be the same as the 10:30 am service.
The Men’s Bible Study will also resume on Saturday, May 2nd at 9:00 am in our Fellowship Hall.
Governor Whitmer’s restrictions on public gatherings DO NOT apply to churches. We have also consulted with our church’s attorney about the legality of meeting and he sees no legal issues. He does however encourage all of us to follow the CDC recommended guidelines for social distancing when we do meet. He also encourages anyone with any reservations about meeting together to please stay home.
We will practice these strict social distancing guidelines:
- The church will provide a face mask upon entering for anyone who desires one
- No handshaking
- No hugging
- No touching of any kind
- Spread out! Space six feet from others while seated (unless family)
- No passing an offering plate (a drop box will be provided for offerings)
- Those who have an illness of any kind, stay home
- Those who are susceptible to illness, stay home
- Those who are 65 or older encouraged to stay home
building has already been sanitized from top to bottom, and will be sanitized
again after every gathering.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to me.
If you have reservations about joining in public worship, please stay home and listen online or on the radio.
I look forward to worshiping with you on Sunday, May 3rd at 10:30 am!
Edwards | Founding & Teaching Pastor
Redeemer Church of Waterford